RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI case where I could actually hear the power pole arcing wit

To: "Hare, Ed, W1RFI" <w1rfi@arrl.org>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI case where I could actually hear the power pole arcing with my naked ear.
From: Don Kirk <wd8dsb@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 09:05:10 -0400
Hi Ed,

I did not bang on this pole, it was the cable company that the homeowner
said was banging on the pole.  In my video when I say you can hear the
arcing you also hear a little slight banging (more of a clunking sound),
but that's not me.  I think it was the ground wire blowing in the wind a
little (you can see it moving at the 2:29 point in the video) that was
causing the clunking sound in my video (I was not touching it).