RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI case where I could actually hear the power pole arcing wit

To: Michael Martin <mike@rfiservices.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI case where I could actually hear the power pole arcing with my naked ear.
From: Don Kirk <wd8dsb@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 10:56:04 -0400
Hi Mike,

Points well taken, and thanks for your comments about the audible noise and
possible root cause of it.

I’ve been told the power company already responded this morning and noticed
the ground wire that was moving around in the wind and they fixed that but
that did not fix the problem.  They are sending a lineman out this
afternoon to dig into the problem.

Just FYI,
Don wd8dsb