RFI

[RFI] Another Solar Panel RFI System

To: RFI List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Another Solar Panel RFI System
From: Jim McCook <w6ya@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2022 01:54:34 +0000
All the RFI problems I've seen from neighbors have been solved by isolating the problem device from the line with an adequate EMI filter from Corcom.  One LED strip lighting problem was solved only by changing to a analog power supply.  How many sources of RFI are there that DO NOT utilize the house wiring, at least partially, as the radiating antenna?  Can it be proven that RFI below 30 MHz from solar installations is ONLY from direct radiation and not from house wiring?  I would like to see some proof.

Jim W6YA