[RTTY] Cabrillo.exce for CQWW RTTY ??

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Cabrillo.exce for CQWW RTTY ??
From: dk3vn@arcormail.de (Waldemar DK3VN)
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 12:04:18 +0200
Hello Pierre,

it seems to me, that no "Cabrillo-Crack" has answered your question
yesterday, so let me give it a try; but I am not a "Cabrillo-Crack".

If your contest logging program ("RTTY" from WF1B, I guess) does
not support Cabrillo converting for the CQ/NRJ WW Contest, then
you have three choices.

Choice #1 Buy a program, which supports Cabrillo converting for
          this contest. Check http://www.rckrtty.de and/or
          http://www.writelog.com

Choice #2 Buy a converter from WT4I, check http://www.wt4i.com

Choice #3 Forget the converting in Cabrillo format and check
          the rules at http://www.rttyjournal.com/rules/cqww.html
          especial the paragraph "XII. Instructions for Preparation
          of Logs:"

BTW: A description about the Cabrillo format you can find at
     http://www.kkn.net/~trey/cabrillo

73 de Waldemar, DK3VN
--
Check RWRL on  http://www.qsl.net/dk3vn   mailto:dk3vn@darc.de