[RTTY] Re: rules ??

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Re: rules ??
From: m-matsubara@pop02.odn.ne.jp (M. Matsubara)
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 13:12:57 +0900
Dear John - vk4cej / vk4wpx

You could find "WAEDC-Contest Official Rules" on,

http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/fedcw.htm

However,  I must confess that even log format can be seen on "2. Format of
your log" and also there is the following sentence "Make sure you send
always ASCII information. Are the data in correct form? Have you named the
files with your call? The *.QTC file of CT is a binary file but WE NEED the
*.QLG file in ASCII format!" but I cannot find the format of QTC file.

Could you or someone help me.

73
de MAZA JA1BHK
ja1bhk@jarl.com