[RTTY] WF1B Serial Numbers Tracking ?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] WF1B Serial Numbers Tracking ?
From: aa4nu@ix.netcom.com (Billy Cox)
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 13:15:07 -0600
I used WF1B this weekend for a few hours in
the WAE contest ... never used it before, thought
I'd give it a try just to see ...  a few minor problems,
the serial number issue was the "biggie" here.

I use two rigs here, each with it's own computer.

One problem I noted was that the serial numbers did
NOT track ... as in if I worked a station on 20m and
gave out #23 on pc B, but then worked a station on
10m using pc A, the pc A gave out the last serial number
issued from pc A ... not the next number !  <I learned
real quick about using ALT-K then !>

Network appeared to be working FB, as the QSOs
were being sent to each computer as the QSO was made.

Ideas ?

TU

73 Billy AA4NU