[RTTY] XE RTTY SO AB Low Power W1TO

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] XE RTTY SO AB Low Power W1TO
From: w1to@adelphia.net (Tom Homewood)
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 16:48:28 -0500
Mexico RTTY International Contest Summary Sheet

        Name:        Tom Homewood                  Call Used:  W1TO
        Address:     1610 Wells Road
        City, State: Cheshire, MA 01225-9136
        Country:     USA

        Band        Total QSOs   Points    Total Multipliers

        160             0          0            0
         80             2          4            1
         40            19         47            8
         20            40        104           13
         15            56        159           30
         10            28         85           20

       Total          145        399           72

       Claimed Score  399 X 72 = 28,728

       I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
Amateur
       Radio in my country. My report is correct and true to the best of my
       knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the FMRE Contests
       Committee.