[RTTY] VOLTA GW4KHQ SOABH

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] VOLTA GW4KHQ SOABH
From: gw4khq@btinternet.com (John Woodland)
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 18:06:36 -0000
Spent most of the test working stations within Europe, thus the low score
for number of stations worked. Surprising that at times several stations
from Oceania appeared, but very little from North America and Japan.
Highlight for me was working ZC4DW on five bands, giving me a new one on 80.
Also worked AP2IA for a new country.

                QSOs    Points  DX:     Call Areas
80m:            49      208             19              0
40m:            74      296             24              2
20m:            174     820             37              1
15m:            83      794             27              9
10m:            11      350             11              0
Total:  391  2468               118             12

Bonus multipliers:      2
Total multipliers:      132
Score:                  127378416

Equipment: Kenwood 950SD + 400w linear.