[RTTY] TARA

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] TARA
From: KS0M@ktis.net (Dick White)
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 08:50:49 -0600
It sure was a fun contest. Plus, it was very simple and easy to post your
score with TARA.   Band condx were not the best in the dark hole of the
midwest, but we did enjoy meeting old and new friends.   ade 90 contacts but
had one dupe. Not sure how I did that. Was about to go QRT when OZ9GS sent
QRZ ? and I worked him for my last call.

QSO's  = 89   WTH = 29  DX = 17  Total score  =  4094

No 80 or 10 meters calls.    Low power was really low  =  40 watts

See you in the ARRL 10 meter contest this weekend as SOLP.

73  Dick  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White           ks0m@ktis.net
Fulton, MO. 65251-2215

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M    (ex WB0WLX  -  KC0MY)
ARRL DXCC Honor Roll / CW  -  5BDXCC #3295 / CW
Life Member,  American Radio Relay  League