[RTTY] Keep Them Scores Coming!!

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Keep Them Scores Coming!!
From: MRBILL1953@aol.com (MRBILL1953@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 16:08:38 EST
Good Afternoon:

The scores are still coming in for the 11th - TARA RTTY SPRINT that was held
last weekend and we're very grateful for that. I've also enjoyed the e-mails
that I've received from a number of you and I'll be getting back with a
reply, if I haven't already done so. As always I appreciate the kind words
and the many suggestions that I've received.

For those that haven't already submitted your score, you've still got time.
But, PLEASE don't put it off too much longer! Also, I've heard from a good
number that feel that their score is either too small or that it just isn't
needed. I can tell you that isn't true! We'd like to hear from as many of you
as possible. No score is too BIG, nor too LITTLE! If you were in the contest,
then take a few minutes of your time and submit your score. The TARA Sprint
has made that job easier than ever. All you have to do is go to the website
below and fill out 2 forms, THAT IS IT! No long logs to zip up and email. No
long summary sheets to hassle with, just go to the website and fill in the
forms and you'll be helping us out tremendously! I hope we can count on you.

TARA RTTY WEB PAGE:   http://www.n2ty.org/rtty/rtty.html

You can also view all the scores that have been posted as of today by going
to the address above.

Thank You!
Bill - NY2U

multipart/alternative