[RTTY] NEED HELP WITH WT4I CABRILLO CONVERTER

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NEED HELP WITH WT4I CABRILLO CONVERTER
From: W0YR at aol.com (W0YR@aol.com)
Date: Mon Feb 10 19:41:32 2003
I am a first time user of the WT4I Cabrillo Converter.

Trying to convert the .all file from WF1B in the RTTY WPX contest.

The Multiplier column falls off the r.h. side of the form.

For instance, if I worked an HG5 multiplier, only the H shows and that is in
column 79.

I can't determine if the multiplier column produced by WF1B is to be shown in
Cabrillo because it is impossible to find a Cabrillo format for any WPX
contest on the web.  It is certainly not on Trey's site.

Any thoughts?

Mike
W0YR