Re: [RTTY] 4U1UN on RTTY?

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 4U1UN on RTTY?
From: Arsk0jn@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 11:43:53 EST
Jim,I
I've not heard or seen posted any RTTY operation from 4U1UN in over 4 years.
There was a little PSK-31 operating a couple of weeks ago on friday afternoon
but that is the only digital operations I've seen posted. I've asked on
several ocassions and have received all kinds of reasons: renovations to the
operating station, political problems and security...to name a few. Hopefully
someone
will be able to operate RTTY in the not too distant future now that activity
seems to have picked up.
Joe, K0JN