Re: [RTTY] RTTY and a YO100

To: RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY and a YO100
From: WI8W <rtty@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 12:51:17 +0000
Kevin wrote:

"Thom,

  The BAMA website (http://bama.sbc.edu/yaesu.htm) shows
a downloadable manual for the YO-100, although I didn't
try it...

GL & 73,"

I went to the site and downloaded the file but I have nothing on this computer, and I searched all over the net, for a program to read the file. It is not in any kind of a standard document file. The file name is yo100.djvu.

Anyone have any idea of a program that can read a file with this extension? I downloaded XnView, which claims that it can read almost anything and it has no idea how the document was created.

thanks for any other ideas.

73

Thom WI8W