RE: Cool plot of log (Re: [RTTY] N4GVA - Makrothen contest notes

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: Cool plot of log (Re: [RTTY] N4GVA - Makrothen contest notes
From: "Scott Keating" <n4gva@aerog.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 23:13:49 -0500
Makro macro?

Thanks - Semi auto I guess...I run a separate program that interfaces the
MixW logbook with MS MapPoint and lets me drop a pushpin on the coordinate
of the grid.  I can do it during a QSO then save the MapPoint map, or just
go through the log one line at a time and do it.  Either way doesn't take up
any, or much time really.  It wouldn't be a big deal to automate the process
but I haven't felt motivated to rewrite the software yet.

By the way, the software I wrote ("MD") to drop the pushpins is the same one
that overlays a "distance" window onto MixW for the contest.

73 - Scott, N4GVA