[RTTY] DXP38 went Ooops need to explore new ways to do rtty and other mo

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] DXP38 went Ooops need to explore new ways to do rtty and other modes
From: <kq0b@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 12:38:22 -0500
I guess I am a dinosour and did not look into other modes and ways of doing
digital.

The HAL DXP38 went on strike and need to send it back for repairs. maybe but
need other alternatives.

Heard there are some neat ways to do digital off of sound boards that compete
and may beat the DXP38??   Can someone make a recommendation of what is the
best way to go and point me to a good program, hardware etc.  Any help would
and will be appreciated.  Seeing a lot of posts these days on psk.  Still like
rtty a lot however.

Michael W. Elliott
The INSIDE ADVANTAGE
Retirement - Leisure - No Stress
All Electronic Mail no Snail Mail
Personal Assistant to Mr. Collin and MS Bridgette Elliott