Re: [RTTY] Re: PK232 Question

To: "Richard Kriss" <aa5vu@arrl.net>,"rtty-contesting" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Re: PK232 Question
From: "Mike Brown" <k9mi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 17:15:42 -0000
Bob, if Richard's idea doesn't work, you should be able to set
the PK 232 back to factory defaults by pulling off the jumper on
the underneath side of the 232. Easy to see, there's a hole
there, and you can use tweasers or needle nose pliers to remove
the jumper. I think the book says to leave it off 5 minutes.
This "should" get you back to factory defaults and get your cmd:
prompt back.

73, Mike K9MI