[RTTY] G3LDI DL-DX COntest

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] G3LDI DL-DX COntest
From: "Roger Cooke" <rcooke@g3ldi.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 06:09:38 -0000
Hi.

  Just thought I would share my results! I decided to go for the 6
hour stint as I really had
too much hedgecutting to do!! I planned out what I thought would
benefit me most with the W6EL
propagation program and managed the following:

         QSOs    Points   DX:    Call Areas
80m:       17     182      11       0
40m:       54     611      21       1
20m:      189    2359      31      17
15m:       15     183      12       1
10m:        0       0       0       0
Total:  275      3335      75      19

Total multipliers:                 94
Score:             313490

Nothing heard at all on ten! I just missed XV1X, but that's life!
 Some stations are still getting my call confused with G3TDI, or
G3WDI so have to send my call several times to update the SCP file!!

73 de Roger G3LDI
rcooke@g3ldi.freeserve.co.uk
g3ldi@amsat.org
g3ldi@qsl.net