[RTTY] K9MI NAQP Rtty

To: "SMC" <smc@w9smc.com>
Subject: [RTTY] K9MI NAQP Rtty
From: "Mike Brown" <k9mi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 13:54:05 -0000
Band                Qso                    Mult

  80                  30                         17
  40                  69                         31
  20                  46                         23
  15                  12                         10
  10

 TOTAL           157                       81

Score: 12,717

Team: SMC

About 5 hours of operating. First time to use the new/used 1000
MP in a contest. Using FSK and 500 hz filters worked great for
Rtty. I'll bet that 4 hour nap cost me some points though.

Mike - K9MI