Re: [RTTY] PSK31 Clueless?/PSK31 Info & Clubs

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] PSK31 Clueless?/PSK31 Info & Clubs
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 18:40:54 -0800

What does clueless mean? Maybe technical standards and the knowledge base was low in 2001 but not in 2005.

I tried PSK31 and it was OK. I found that not very many of the guys I worked sent much stuff by hand, like they do in RTTY. Most of it was just buffers with name, state, eqsl info, grid square. Then next over would be buffer with rig, etc. Then tnx qso,etc, etc, etc. Never did find many to actually carry on a conversation with.om W7WHY