RE: [RTTY] 9Y4W

To: "Juris Petersons" <yl2gm@apollo.lv>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [RTTY] 9Y4W
From: s-roabr <s-roabr@online.no>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 05:23:00 +0100
Hello Yuris + 9Y4 Crew

I wish you good luck in WPX RTTY

I hope I will be able to get on the air

since all of my amateur radio equipment in shack got stolen during my holiday
few weeks ago.

Radio's for SO2R operation gone Kenwood TS2000 + TS 850SAT + powersupplies...
all computers and networks and monitors......   and of all thing which was so
very strange.. the smart thieves had found the orginal microphones which
matched to the radioes...so it seems to be "hams".....

Only left was the amplifiers and Tuners... and cw keys + paddle...and my old
TS 520S from 1973....

so Good luck in WPX RTTY and Thanks for good memories from CQ WW CW 2002 in
C53M and C56R.

73s de Rag LA6FJA

www.qsl.net/la6fja
MSN:s_roabr@hotmail.com