Re: [RTTY] BARTG power class

Subject: Re: [RTTY] BARTG power class
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 22:20:46 -0600
You are correct.  Unfortunately there are no power classes in the BARTG HF RTTY
contest.

Classes:

SOE Single Operator Expert All Band
SOAB Single Operator All Band
SS10, SS15, SS20, SS40, SS80 Single Operator Single band
MS Multi-operator Single TX
MM Multi-operator Multi TX
SWL Short Wave Listener

Time to fire up those ol' amplifiers and burn some stuff up (again).

In these conditions, it's hard to have fun low power but it can be done.  Just
get yourself a case of Guinness Extra Stout (keep it room temperature) and put
the barefoot rig on auto-CQ.  If no one answers, who cares?

Just kidding of course.

CU there with my "domestic import" Irish Killian's Red (actually is my favorite
beer) and amps humming.

73, Don AA5AU