Re: [RTTY] WORKING REMOTLEY

To: <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] WORKING REMOTLEY
From: "Rick N2AMG" <rellison@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 12:27:39 -0400
If you are running XP all you need to do is go into inot control
Panel/system/remote and set your permissions there. Then on the other
computer just load remote desktop  from
program/accessories/communications/remote destop connection and enter in the
computer you want to connect to.

I use this almost on a daily bases or on one of my computers that does not
have XP on I use VNC to access the radio computer..

73's Rick N2AMG