[RTTY] TARA TOURNEY WINNERS

To: 070@yahoogroups.com, psk-tara@yahoogroups.com,rtty-tara@yahoogroups.com, rtty@contesting.com,psk31@yahoogroups.com, digitalmodes@yahoogroups.com,digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, greecepsk31@yahoogroups.com,tara-n2ty@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [RTTY] TARA TOURNEY WINNERS
From: MRBILL1953@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 21:20:31 EDT
Greeting's:

All of us from TARA would like to CONGRATULATE Tony Heatwole,  N3FX from
Damascus, MD as our overall 2004-2005 TARA Tour'ney winner.  This makes the
second
year in a row that Tony has taken this top honor and I'll  bet you right now
he'll be back in the hunt for his third title this year! If  you look at the
scores he posted in 3 of our 4 HF sponsored contests you'll see  that he has
certainly exhibited why he is the "King of Digital." When it came  right down
the final contest it was VE9DX (2nd Place Winner) and YV5AAX (3rd  Place
Winner)  that were close behind Tony looking for their first title.  You can
rest
assure these two guys will certainly be back this year!

This was another big year for TARA's Tour'ney program, thank's to all of
you. However, none of this would be possible without the assistance and
guidance
from Ernie Mills, WM2U. I've been trying for many of year's now to  find out
where he gets all of his energy but it still remains a mystery. We  have
another fellow contester I'd like to acknowledge and that is Steve
Melachrinos,
W3HF. There have been numerous of occasions that TARA has  asked Steve for his
assistance and he's been more than gracious to assist  us.  And, of course I
need to thank our contest manager for the  "Skirmish" - Chris Durbin, N8PSK.
Chris first joined TARA as a assistant  to our TARA PSK News Group. He was the
main person that posted all the  contest dates and special announcements. Then
we asked him to become our contest  manager and he again was right there when
we needed him. It hasn't been  easy for Chris to participate in the contests
or to volunteer for things like  this due to some medical issues. But, he still
gives his best! Thank you  all!!

Please review the complete scores for the TARA 2004-2005 Tour'ney at:
_http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_tourney_results.html_
(http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_tourney_results.html)

Also, a complete breakdown of scores for each contest can be found at:
_http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_seasons.html_
(http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_seasons.html)

Big Ernie, WM2U - has already made up the new certificates for the
"Skirmish" and the "Tour'ney." Plus, he has informed me that they'll be in  the
mail
this week, if not already. PLEASE...we'd love to receive a nice digital
picture
from EACH of our certificate winner's. Could you maybe drop us your  photo
once your award arrives and e-mail them to: _ny2u@n2ty.org_
(mailto:ny2u@n2ty.org)     All the photos  we receive will be posted on our web
site for the world
to see. After all you're  all WORLD CLASS CONTESTERS!!

Thank You
Bill Eddy - NY2U
President of TARA