Re: [RTTY] Need MMTTY.txt log for 29-March 40m RTTY

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Need MMTTY.txt log for 29-March 40m RTTY
From: Phil Florig <W9IXX@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 09:41:23 -0400
Hi Tim and group,

Hang in there as I have a capture file for my RTTY qso at 0210Z and have
a number of the contacts before that but are not time stamped. I did not
see your call but copy was not the greatest here.

The first in the file, that I can read, is Dave, K4SV who is my neighbor and
am checking with him on the time and if he has a capture file.  He is out
of town now so will check when he gets back.

Agn hang in there....

73   Phil
PS: When I hear from Dave will advise and can also send you my .txt capture
file for your info.

At 17:18 6/14/2005, you wrote:
>I just received my FT5XO qsls and BOTH (20m/40m)of my solid RTTY contacts
>were 'not in log'.  Several people
>said that they saw FT5XO work me on 40m and would vouch for me, but I would
>like to have an MMTTY.txt file to back
>it up.
>
>If anyone has an MMTTY.txt file (or any decode file) for 29-March-2005 on
>40m around 01:2xZ +/- 15 minutes,
>could you please email me the file(s).
>
>Normally I wouldn't pursue this but I feel sure it was a good contact.
>
>Thanks!
>

>73 Tim-KU4J

Philip Florig           e-mail:pflorig@ieee.org
115 Horne Rd.               (or):W9IXX@arrl.net
Columbus, NC. 28722         amateur radio:W9IXX
USA                         MARS:AAM4ENC/AAR4XX
     team member:AH1A-C6DX-CY0AA-J3A-KH8SI-VP2MX
        also:C6AXX-J3X-KH8/-T30,31,32,33P-VP2MPF
IPR Systems, Inc.           tel: 1-708-385-7500
11651 Mayfield Ave.         fax: 1-708-385-7515
Alsip, IL. 60803          email:info@iprsys.com
USA                              web:iprsys.com
    INDUSTRIAL POWER SUPPLIES & RECTIFIERS