Re: [RTTY] Help me decide between two rigs

To: "'Doug Hall'" <k4dsp.doug@gmail.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Help me decide between two rigs
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <k4ik@subich.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 12:18:09 -0500
Doug,

I use the Mark V but I have "tuned around" with a Pro ... the
DSP filters were no match for a completely filtered Mark V.  As
expected, the Icom exhibits more "window IMD" than the Mark V.
I have not had a chance to try a Pro III with the INRAD roofing
filter, but I would most certainly look into it if I had an Icom.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV