Re: [RTTY] Filed Day operations on digital???

To: K8JWT <k8jwt@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Filed Day operations on digital???
From: Gordon LaPoint <gordon@neurophysics.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 07:35:43 -0500
Jacob,
   We have run a digital station at W1GZ FD for several years now.  Last
year was the worst with very few qsos on digitial modes, but still made
it worth while for us.  We will again have a digitial station this year,
mostly RTTY but it is setup for most digitial modes and will do some
psk-31 and maybe other modes, depending on what is on the air.

Gordon - N1MGO  - digitial station at W1GZ FD.

--
- Gordon n1mgo@arrl.net