Re: [RTTY] Hints peculiar to N1MM?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Hints peculiar to N1MM?
From: "Rick Ellison" <rellison@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 15:43:51 -0500
Doug.
Are you a heavy mouse user or more of a typist??
If you are a mouse user you might want to try out the Right click option.
To turn it on click settings then click Right click = return.
Also turn on Send space on callsign click in the main digital settings.

 This works in conjunction with ESM mode. Right clickto send callsign / Left
click on call sign / Right click to send enter (which will send your info) /
Left click to grab exchange / Right click to log the calland send your
exchange

Your mouse always stays within the RX window and no typing needs to be done.