[RTTY] Thank you

To: "RTTY Contesting Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Thank you
From: "Dick-w0raa" <w0raa@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 14:51:14 -0600
I would like to thank West Mountain Radio for sponsoring the beautiful plaque
that arrived today by FedEx for our First Place finish in the ARRL RTTY
Roundup, Multi-Operator, Low Power, Rocky Mountain Division.  It will hang
proudly on my shack wall.  Also, a special thanks to the ARRL for making this
great contest so much fun each year.

It would not have been possible without the help of Shel, KF0UR and Jim, N0TUI,
who participated in this effort with their operating skills at W0RAA.  It was a
fun weekend, and well worth the effort.

73,

Dick
W0RAA