[RTTY] w4atv/w6irt

To: "RTTY List" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] w4atv/w6irt
From: "FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 12:16:35 -0500
The 'innuendo's was uncalled for.

Joe has and still does offer all kinds of help to people on numerous
reflectors.

In fact I recently saw him give instructions to someone helping him solve a
problem with a 'competing product.

'hinting' or whatever you wish to call it that his views are monetarily
motivated are uncalled for.

Enough is enough.

I operate many contests, rarely even submit a score.
And I have no problem with having to compete (I really don't compete)
against multiple antennas, multiple towers, better contest locations, or
multiple radios.

Those that can....do.
Without them...nothing would ever change.

I love a good debate as much as the next person.
But when the debate lowers...then I know who to side with.

Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.