[RTTY] CQWW RTTY - Logs

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] CQWW RTTY - Logs
From: I2UIY <i2uiy@cqww.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 16:00:04 +0000
Hello RTTYers!

Now we are 2-weeks after the contest and about 2-weeks
before the deadline and 1,246 logs have already been
successfully received.

There are still many logs that our robot did not accepted and
this mostly is due to the same old problem: some programs do
not include the "Sent QTH" column in the log.
I've tried to get in touch with the authors of these programs
and someone answered that we should change our Rules to
meet their log format!

Sometimes the entrant can simply fix this problem by himself
going thru the configuration of his software carefully and creating
some sample log to see if the changes he made are working.

If you need to see some samples, please visit: http://www.i2uiy.it/cqww.html
and http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/RTTY/2007-09/msg00329.html.

If you still have problems, write to <rtty-questions@cqww.com>.
We will NOT fix your log but we will tell you how you can fix it by
yourself.

PLEASE use some of your time to fix your own log. You have just
your log... I already have 1,246!

73 de Paolo, I2UIY/NH7DX
CQWW RTTY Log Checker
<i2uiy@cqww.com>