[RTTY] 1,033 Logs

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] 1,033 Logs
From: I2UIY <i2uiy@cqww.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 21:52:18 +0000
Hi RTTYers!

WPX RTTY ended just about 70 hours ago and 1,033 logs have been
already received by our robot.

One year ago WPX become the largest RTTY event ever with 1,697 logs
(then beated by 2007 CQWW with 1,778 logs).
I guess that this time we will end real close to the 2,000 mark, if
not over it.

A couple of points:
- Cabrillo doesn't need to mark off times. Please DO NOT edit the Cabrillo
log.
- There is one software that - for some unknown reasons - sets the name
of the contest wrong: "CQ WPX RTTY" instead of "CQ-WPX-RTTY". If you
are a MixW user, please double check your log before to submit it to the
robot.
- If you made just few QSOs and don't have any software with Cabrillo
capability, you might want visit http://www.b4h.net/cabforms/ and click
on "2008 CQ WW WPX RTTY Contest" (thanks WA7BNM).
- I just put online a help-page for who have difficulties with his
log. Please see
http://www.i2uiy.it/wpx.html.

Thanks, 73

Paolo, I2UIY