[RTTY] BARTGS: N5UWY SOAB

To: "RTTY Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] BARTGS: N5UWY SOAB
From: "Peter Laws" <plaws@plaws.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 09:39:13 -0500
I never got an email copy ... must be because I mistyped my email
address in the form.  Shouldn't the form do what I mean, not what i
say???  :-)

                 BARTG HF RTTY Contest

Call: N5UWY
Operator(s): N5UWY
Station: N5UWY

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Norman, Okla
Operating Time (hrs): 6?

   80:   17       2          7
   40:   41       4         12
   20:   42       9          9
   15:    1       1          1
   10:
Total:  101      16         29  Continents = 4  Total Score = 18,180

Club:

Comments:

Yay!  101!  Not bad for poking at it.

"The only sure bulwark of continuing liberty is a government
strong enough to protect the interests of the people, and
a people strong enough and well enough informed to
maintain its sovereign control over its government." - FDR