Re: [RTTY] FT-1000MP Speaker

To: "'Tom Martin'" <tmartin@chartermi.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] FT-1000MP Speaker
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 20:05:27 -0500

> Is there something in the MMVARI settings that I have to
> change to use the AF output????

No, I used a simple 1/8" stereo audio cable between the AF Out
and Line In of the soundcard for years. I still use the AF Out
with the stereo line input of an old SoundBlaster Digital Music
(MP3+) box when I'm trying to duplicate some non-microHAM
configurations.  Do make sure your using a stereo cable and not
an "attenuating cable" made for feeding a speaker output to the
mic input of an audio recorder.

> When I plug in the stereo plug from the Rigblaster to the front
> Phones jack, I get the signals and can print.

Which Rigblaster?  As far as I know the Rig blasters (other than
the Rig Blaster Pro) only work with TRANSMIT audio ... receive
audio goes directly from the receiver to the soundcard and that's
all I can say about someone else's product.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV