[RTTY] NOW or Stack calls in N1MM

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] NOW or Stack calls in N1MM
From: Roger Cooke <g3ldi@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 09:59:26 +0000 (GMT)
Hi.

  I have tried this on N1MM.  Sometimes it works but most of the tim
in contests I have found it just as quick to work normally. By the time you
have stacked the calls, worked one and then gone into the Now W3xx routine, he
has given up waiting anyway! In contests, nobody is going to wait in a pile
UNLESS it's a needed mult, or similar. The best time to use that routine is if
you are a DX station working a pile-up, somewhat different from working a
contest.  Just my opinion!

Regards from Roger, G3LDI
Swardeston, Norfolk.