[RTTY] RTTY Roundup AA5AU Single Op LP

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY Roundup AA5AU Single Op LP
From: "k0bx@arrl.net" <k0bx@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 07:12:45 -0800 (PST)
Don AA5AU Wrote:
And besides the weather, the lack of EU mults took another big bite out of the
score.  I went to 20 just before sunrise and heard a couple of strong EU
signals but not many."

What a different location makes, we are in ST Louis MO.  On Sunday morning, I
started operating our M/S HP station AB0RX and had a European run that lasted
for over 3 hours!  I did not log a stateside contact until after 10 AM.  13
Multipliers in the 1st hour.  Almost 200 DX QSO's on Sunday morning.

AB0RX and I (K0BX) had 299 DX Q's with a net total multipliers of 122 for the
contest.

I also had a small run of JA's on Saturday about 5 PM.  16 JA's in a row.  We
must have been spotted on their cluster as most serial numbers were very very
low.

As Don knows, multipliers are the name of the game in the Rtty Roundup.

Joe K0BX
Op at AB0RX for RR.