Re: [RTTY] confirmation of SCC logs sent to rtty@hamradio.si?

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] confirmation of SCC logs sent to rtty@hamradio.si?
From: Robert Bajuk <rbajuk@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 22:03:10 +0200
Hi Mark and others,

Nearly 500 logs have been received already... We have to go trough all of
them, Cabrillo format check is included and it takes a bit longer at the
beginning.. and we are still finishing EUHFC logs (deadline 31 August).
Please be patient, you are going to get confirmation soon. We just need to
come on the track :-)

BTW, I did a quick check and WE4M log is there... 1 September 2009 03:27

73 Robert, S57AW
SCC Contest Manager