Re: [RTTY] RTTY Macros for Contesting, etc ?

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>, Dennis Bradley <dennis@dbradley.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Macros for Contesting, etc ?
From: John Geiger <aa5jg@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 11:22:52 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Dennis

I was doing strictly search and pounce mode and only had a macro programmed
with the full exchange. During the contest I realized I should have programmed
a couple more with only parts of the exchange line just the zone number or just
my state, so when someone asked for a repeat of the QTH, I didn't have to send
the full exchange over again.

73s John AA5JG