Re: [RTTY] CQ to accept EQSL for awards

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] CQ to accept EQSL for awards
From: "Kostas Stamatis" <sv1dpi@otenet.gr>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 23:16:55 +0300
just a comment abt uploading to LotW
I think that it is very easy. I just do a right click on the file which i
want to upload and send it to lotw-logs@arrl.org
The more difficult is that you must convert your adi file to a lotw file but
this is another story, mainly because it depends on your logging program.
For example writelog does it automatically while dx4win doesn't, etc...

73 Kostas SV1DPI