Re: [RTTY] QRM

To: "'Stan'" <kk4si@embarqmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] QRM
From: "Junior" <charlesw_anderso@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 13:01:28 -0000
Hello Stan,
 I was not qrming anyone. I'm going to assume you are talking about the
psk/olivia spots I posted on the clusters up around 1838.0-1842.0.
I have been swl'n all week on 160m and have not transmitted at all. I also
posted dx cw/ssb and the w1aw cw bulletin.
Testing a new antenna in the event we start a rtty contest on 160m. The only
place I ever transmitt is around 1808.0 rtty.

As far as the topband/gentlemen band comments I have seen posted I say
hockey puck. When the tx3 was spotted on 160 I went down to see if I could
copy.
Took a few minutes as he was real weak. I saw the police cops, tuner uppers
and ops calling on his qrg, along with some bad signals from the strong
stations.
That happens on all bands. And we all have caused some qrm at one time or
another.
I'm sure you sent the same email to all the digital call's I posted along
with the hb0/dl2 running psk on 1840.0 last night and all the other stations
calling him.
What ever the FCC reg's , for my class and modes , allow me to operate is
where you will find me.
 In the event you did hear kk5oq qrming ssb dx it was a pirate.

Gentlemen disappeared after dueling became illegal..author unknown.
73
charles/kk5oq

  _____