[RTTY] off topic but rtty employs a lot of cables so...

To: "RTTY List" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] off topic but rtty employs a lot of cables so...
From: "FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 09:44:53 -0600
With the exception of some clear cables, almost all are black covered
plastic.
Sure makes untangling the mess behind/under my desk a tad cumbersome.

Is there any special reason most use black instead of a rainbow of color
choices?

Just kidding but I just spent a half hour neatening up the spider web so I
can
make changes easier.
I presently use various color tapes on the ends and in the middle of the
cables, but there are more cables than colors. LOL

Does anyone have a better way of distinguishing what cable goes to where?