Re: [RTTY] off topic but rtty employs a lot of cables so...

To: RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] off topic but rtty employs a lot of cables so...
From: John Elsik <wa5zup@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 09:23:15 -0700
I use a label maker that you can buy something similar at the office supply
stores.  Print the label and fold it back on itself over the wire.  I also use
wire tags sometimes, which are nylon wire ties with a tab you can write on with
a permanent marker.

There are all kinds of wire marking methods out there.  At work, wire marking
can get pretty complex.  At home I keep it simple (cheap).

73 John wa5zup