[RTTY] I won my 1st plaque!

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] I won my 1st plaque!
From: David Levine <david@levinecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 20:03:59 -0400
The July 2010 QST came in the mail and as I was thumbing through the contest
section I saw the results from the 2010 RTTY Roundup and there, in the
sponsored plaque section for the Hudson division low power, is K2DSL !!
Thanks to the Troy Amateur Radio Assoc for sponsoring the plaque.

I don't have a SO2R setup. I don't have an amp. I don't even have a beam
antenna. What I do have is a lot of fun contesting, especially RTTY
contesting.  I have one radio, 100w and a single G5RV wire antenna up about
40 feet.

Thank you again to the Troy Amateur Radio Association and to the folks here
and in my local radio club. A very special thanks to Jerry, NO2T, who always
provides encouragement and suggestions whenever we see each other.

73,
David - K2DSL