Re: [RTTY] MMTTY Profiles

To: <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] MMTTY Profiles
From: "Jim Hargrave" <w5ifp@gvtc.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 20:52:11 -0600
David,

It is very easy to establish and select profiles.

1) Open MMTTY and set all your desired parameters.
2) Select "Profiles | Save to file" Give it a unique name. Like AD4TJ. it
will save the file as AD4TJ.PRO
3) Select "Profiles | Assign Menu" Name the new menu item AD4TJ (must match
the Profile name)
4) Close MMTTY and re-open, AD4TJ will now appear on the menu selections.
Check it and it will load the previous saved profile. It will now open with
that profile each time until you chose another one.

To simplify my MMTTY experience I have three operating profiles:
FT-920_FSK.PRO
FT-920_AFSK.PRO
IC-735_LSB.PRO

I run two copies of MMTTY under Logger32 and the selected Profile has a
check mark by it. That way I don't have to remember which profile is in use.
Unfortunately the standalone version does not have this indicator.

    73s de Jim
       W5IFP