Re: [RTTY] First RTTY QRP Contest

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] First RTTY QRP Contest
From: Elmar PD3EM <info@pd3em.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 18:54:32 +0100
Hi,

The contest was nice although it wasn't busy at all....
I was on both 20m and 40m and made a total of 29 QSO's. Most of them within Europe. It is nice to see what I already knew: QRP works and my signal made it into VE2, K4 and TF.

Normally I use 25 watts (the legal power for PD stations) in between all the big stations. This weekend it was nice to see everyone (or should I say all 30) with the same QRP power. This can be a nice equal competition if it's better advertised next year and more hams join this QRP contest.

Thanks for putting it on rttycontesting.com for next year Don.

73, Elmar PD3EM