[RTTY] WW RTTY QRP contest

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] WW RTTY QRP contest
From: Elmar PD3EM <info@pd3em.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 23:19:52 +0100
Hi all,

Last spring I enjoyed the WW RTTY QRP contest, even with just a few QSOs and not very much stations on air.
I hope there will be more stations participating next year.
It would be great to see how everyone is doing in QRP.
Love to see a lot of the stations that would normally run in the high power category will scroll down my screen. In normal contests I'm running 25 watts, the legal maximum for my license. So, for me the difference is not that much ;-)

Unfortunately the contest is not yet on the main contest calendars at the moment but it's in my agenda already. Mark Sunday, March 23 2014 in your agenda and I hope to see you on 20 and 40 meter that day!

See the contests website http://wwqrprtty.jimdo.com/rule/ for details.

73, Elmar PD3EM