Re: [RTTY] RTTY Digest, Vol 132, Issue 38

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Digest, Vol 132, Issue 38
From: Fred Dennin <fdennin@numail.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 11:23:47 -0500
On Dec 31, 2013, Mark, N2QT inquired about details on the 2014 Dayton RTTY
Contesting Dinner.   After a 10 year hiatus, the Dayton RTTY Contesting Dinner
will be held Thursday evening, May 15, 2014, at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in
downtown Dayton.  A more detailed email will follow in the next few weeks.

Last year, when I started soliciting prize sponsors, most asked that we contact
them again after Jan. 1st, so over the next few weeks,  I’ll be doing that and
nailing down the other details with Tim, K3LR about the dinner and method of
payment.

I’d like to thank Array Solutions, ARRL and Louisiana Contest Club, who have
made prize commitments so far.

I am pleased to announce that Larry Gauthier, K8UT, will be our featured
speaker.

More specific details will follow in the next few weeks in a formal
announcement.

Thanks and 73’…..Fred, WW4LL