Re: [RTTY] W100AW Thursday 5/8

To: pcooper@guernsey.net, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] W100AW Thursday 5/8
From: Dennis <egan.dennis88@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2014 17:52:43 -0400
Phil

My pleasure!

Dennis W1UE

On 5/8/2014 5:22 PM, Phil Cooper wrote:
Hi Dennis,

Many thanks for the contact on 17m RTTY this afternoon!
I was really pleased, and thank you for the "hint" at the listening
frequencies.
You did have some issues with AM8RC suddenly deciding to call CQ right on
top of you, and there was a strong EU PSK signal that kept trying to annoy
you, without realising you were working split.

It was pouring with rain here, so my antenna wasn't quite resonant, and I
was only putting out about 80 watts, so was very pleased to see you come
back to me.

Now all I need is to be able to hear W1AW/0 in NE. Nothing heard on 20m from
here, although they were being spotted from further east.

73 all

Phil GU0SUP

---
is active.