Re: [RTTY] Dayton RTTY Contest Dinner

To: ed@w0yk.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Dayton RTTY Contest Dinner
From: joeduerbusch <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 15:58:51 +0000
I am going to Dayton this year, as always.
I would still like the Thursday night dinner, but I know there are people
that do not come in until Friday.
I would prefer the Spaghetti Warehouse family-style dinner down the
street.  I would be more informal, no suit and tie and seems like more time
to talk to each other.
Door prizes are not a big deal.
There would be 3 of us, One RTTYER (Me) and two non-RTTer but I have the
car so they have to come.

Joe K0BX
STL MO

#1 Honor Roll Mixed
Honor Roll RTTY
Honor Roll 20 Meters
Honor Roll Phone
5BDXCC Plus 30,17,12
5BWAS

Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk)
without my permission.