Re: [RTTY] Some basic RTTY radio questions

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Some basic RTTY radio questions
From: Bill Turner <dezrat@outlook.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 01:52:19 -0800
Well, this is all very interesting. Thanks to David and Chen for
enlightening me. Your recommendation is something I would never have
guessed, but of course I don't write RTTY demodulator software.

I will definitely be trying out different AGC settings in future
contests.

Thanks again,

73, Bill W6WRT