SD-User

[SD-User] Problem with Cabrillo format?

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] Problem with Cabrillo format?
From: Martin Davies G0HDB <g0hdb@amdavies.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 23:55:09 -0000
I used SD V10.05 in the CQWW 160m contest at the weekend then
generated a Cabrillo log and submitted it.

The robot replied saying that there was an error in the 'Category' line - the
data in the Cabrillo file generated by SDCHECK was 'CATEGORY:
SINGLE-OP 160M LOW CW' but the robot didn't like the 'CW' on the end.
After deleting this the log file was accepted.  Has anyone else experienced
similar problems?  I didn't encounter this type of error when I submitted an
entry for the ARRL 10m contest in December.

--
73, Martin G0HDB